What You'll Learn
- How to hire to your organization’s culture.
- Innovative sourcing techniques including how to source, attract
and hire passive candidates.
- Onboarding strategies that will enable higher productivity
and ultimately less turnover.
- The importance of focusing on employer branding and how
to “think like a marketer” to attract different types of talent.
- Talent recruitment strategies including sessions about diversity
and inclusion, contingent labor, candidate experience, and more.
- Technology that can aid and upscale recruiting such as AI, data
and analytics, and online tools and platforms.
Top Reasons To Attend:
A program and event built to be extremely interactive
(including a half-day workshop!) and to foster relationships
that will last long after the event is over.
Conveniently located in Atlanta, a cultural and economic
center that is also home to the busiest airport in the US.
Fly direct to our event from any city!
Direct access to speakers, and a case study based program where speakers share real-world experiences and practical advice that can be implemented immediately.
What They Said
Fantastic event provided a lot of info in an entertaining and engaging way. Well worth the financial investment and time spent.
[Lisa McNelly, Murphy USA]
[Nancy Canada, Guide Stone]
Excellent information strategies that we can use.
[Denise Waite, Cadia Healthcare]
Your group did an amazing job.
[Garrido Jasmin, Urban Health Plan, Inc.]